account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

VoLTE support

One time poster
Message 1 of 37
Message 1 of 37

VoLTE support

How can I make my C5 ULtra VoLTE enabled. Currently it is working on 4G but VoLTE is not working.

Pls guide.

36 REPLIES 36
Emperor
Message 2 of 37
Message 2 of 37

Re: VoLTE support

@DEV21

That will have to be enabled by the network/carrier, in other words, if your phone its VoLTE capable and your carrier/network offer this feature, you will have to wait for them to release it on your phone, assuming that the phone was bought through them.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 3 of 37
Message 3 of 37

It supports volte but there is a toggle option in settings mobile network
Emperor
Message 4 of 37
Message 4 of 37

Don't create duplicate posts Saeed3091

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 5 of 37
Message 5 of 37

AS per your suggestion.. I have volte enable sim .. but still I am not able to access volte technology.

Could you please help me how to enable VOLTE in Xperia C5 Ultra dual.

Also when can we expect OS update to this model? like Android 6.X??

Thanks.

MurthyJn

Genius
Message 6 of 37
Message 6 of 37

The phone di per se is volte enabled, you can see that it is and if network support it by accessing the *#*#4636*#*#, tap phone information and scroll down til the end: if you see a button that say turn off volte provisioned flag means that your phone is volte enabled. Do not press it though.

If you do not see it, means that your phone is not volte enabled. However, having a device enabled doesn't entitle you to use it. As uliwooly pointed, you have to wait that the carrier will really activate it on your end, then you will be able to use volte where available.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Visitor
Message 7 of 37
Message 7 of 37

Got your point.

but In my xperia C5 its in setting of *#*#4636#*#* its showing "turn off volte provisioned flag" and I have sim which is VOLTE enabled. still i am not able to use this VOLTE technology.

other than that #how can I know that VOLTE is enable?

could any one please let me know...

@YoGem wrote:
The phone di per se is volte enabled, you can see that it is and if network support it by accessing the *#*#4636*#*#, tap phone information and scroll down til the end: if you see a button that say turn off volte provisioned flag means that your phone is volte enabled. Do not press it though.

If you do not see it, means that your phone is not volte enabled. However, having a device enabled doesn't entitle you to use it. As uliwooly pointed, you have to wait that the carrier will really activate it on your end, then you will be able to use volte where available.

Genius
Message 8 of 37
Message 8 of 37

Ok so means that yes, phone is voLTE enabled but not ready. If you go in settings, more, cellular networks, do you see the enhanced 4g lte slider?

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Visitor
Message 9 of 37
Message 9 of 37

Thanks for your reply,
No... I didn't see like that option, I have recently updated my is to 6.0 but still I don't find it.there are just 3 options...preferred network, access point, service providers only.
Genius
Message 10 of 37
Message 10 of 37

So I am out of resources here, you will have to contact your carrier Slightly frowning Face

Wizardry is the key!