account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Video recording with no sound

Learner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Video recording with no sound

Last night i went to a concert & took videos on automatic settings. Some of them have no sound. I try to restart phone & clear cache & data on camera settings, but still cant works. Help, please
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Video recording with no sound

Did you record within the Snapchat app?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Did you record within the Snapchat app?

Nope

Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

The only thing I can think to try is copying to pc to see if any audio was recorded which might not be being detected in the phone.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Still not working tho

Commissioner
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@Ila15 wrote:
Last night i went to a concert & took videos on automatic settings. Some of them have no sound. I try to restart phone & clear cache & data on camera settings, but still cant works. Help, please

Strange thing, if say true i can't turn off record sound of camera in Xperia C5 Ultra Dual with Marshmallow at all. Maybe i can't found this option, but i can't record without sound. I tried to repair it, but looks like this option is missing. Maybe try to repair with Xperia Companion too to check maybe something wrong with software. By the way first you can check in safe mode maybe some 3rd party apps blocking recording sound Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote