account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Touch screen problem

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Touch screen problem

I bought it last May 2016. At first it was awesome in its lollipop version. But when Its automatically updated to marshmallow(original is lollipop)it turn up To be touch screen fails. There are times..  When I touch an apps or icons it doesn't work.  you need to top it 3x before it opens . Hope Sony will help me regards this problem...  I really love Sony brands 

3 REPLIES 3
Commissioner
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Touch screen problem

@sonyfanaticBOBwrote:

I bought it last May 2016. At first it was awesome in its lollipop version. But when Its automatically updated to marshmallow(original is lollipop)it turn up To be touch screen fails. There are times..  When I touch an apps or icons it doesn't work.  you need to top it 3x before it opens . Hope Sony will help me regards this problem...  I really love Sony brands 

Repair with Xperia Companion Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Al oprimir alguna tecla a veces se Salta a otra cosa,o estoy en YouTube y se adelanta solo..o si escribiendo algo se dificulta y se mueve a otra cosa

Pressing a key sometimes jumps to something else, or I'm on YouTube and go ahead alone ... or if writing something is difficult and moves to something else

GT

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I cant swipe the screen,