account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Touch screen no longer works

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Touch screen no longer works

Hello,
I am French and I use a translator to talk to you. I hope you will understand my problem and help me solve it.
I own a Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual E5533 and my touch screen no longer responds. Impossible to do anything.
I tried to do a repair with Xperia Companion, without success since I still can't configure my phone.
I really don't know how to do this and I ask for your help in solving this difficult problem.
Thank you to all of you

Kate
1 REPLY 1
Commissioner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Touch screen no longer works

@Katlollypop67 wrote:

Hello,
I am French and I use a translator to talk to you. I hope you will understand my problem and help me solve it.
I own a Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual E5533 and my touch screen no longer responds. Impossible to do anything.
I tried to do a repair with Xperia Companion, without success since I still can't configure my phone.
I really don't know how to do this and I ask for your help in solving this difficult problem.
Thank you to all of you

Hi, Kate, welcome to community. If Xperia Companion did not helped, bring smartphone to authorized service to test it and to check where is problem in yours location, about that more you can ask in local support Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote