account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Smart Lock πŸ” Problem

Adept
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Smart Lock πŸ” Problem

I have enabled smart lock with pattern security. The On Body detection works well but the trusted voice don't seem to be working properly. Although I say "Ok Google" from my lock screen it detects it and asks me to input my pattern to unlock the phone. If I have to unlock my phone by inputting my pattern, then whats the use of Trusted Voice??????
Help me please....
Thanks in advance. 😊😊
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: Smart Lock πŸ” Problem

@ybhatt05

It does work fine and it does unlock the device, you probably have to re-record your voice. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

Ok. I will try and tell how it goes.
Adept
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

No no no. It's just not working at all. I tried deleting voice model as well as retraining voice model. On lock screen it detects my voice and opens up the Google voice window. And then when I give command like "set timer" or "open album" it detects that too and asks me to input my pattern to execute the command.
I don't understand that. If my voice is "trusted", then it should directly execute the command without asking for the pattern.
Emperor
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

@ybhatt05

Once I get the window say > OK GOOGLE again 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Nope. It detects "Ok Google" but the issue still persist.
Adept
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

Any thing else that would help?
Emperor
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

@ybhatt05

boot in >>> safe mode and test it again 

Adept
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

@uliwooly

I tried it in safe mode. But the results are same. Annoying.

And why am I not able to mention you?
Adept
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

Google says like this "Actually I can't do that while the device is locked. To keep going go ahead and unlock your device."