account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Process android.process.acore has stopped

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Process android.process.acore has stopped

Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped. 

This  error show in Display..

2 REPLIES 2
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Process android.process.acore has stopped

Hi @buchi91,

I'm sorry to hear this. Slightly frowning Face

I would recommend that you clear data for your contacts app. You can do this if you go to: Settings > Apps > Contacts > Storage > Clear data. Then restart your device and see if you are still experiencing the same behavior.

If you are I recommend that you reset your app preferences, you can do this if you go to: Settings > Apps > Tap the ... > Reset app preferences. Once again restart your device and check if you are still receiving the same error message.

Let me know how it goes. Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Process android.process.acore has stopped

After 3 days using factory reset . I fade up i did everything and process talk about this issue . Unless an application might cause this issue like truecaller . Whattsapp . Viber . Facebook . Facebook messenger . Line . Which mean i will use the xperia z1 .just for talk 

await for any feed back or comments