account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

No signal

One time poster
Message 1 of 11
2,217 Views
Message 1 of 11

No signal

Hello I wanted to know how I can do it, Xperia me is left without signal every so often or suddenly shows me the cartoon as it does not have the sim card

 

GT

10 REPLIES 10
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 11
2,188 Views
Message 2 of 11

Re: No signal

Hi @Chanaza,

 

I'm sorry to hear this. I recommend that you try a different SIM card in your device and see if you are still experiencing the same behavior.

 

Let me know how it goes. Slightly smiling Face

 


Official Sony Xperia Support Staff


If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 3 of 11
2,158 Views
Message 3 of 11

Re: No signal

HI Email,

 

I am facing the same issue of no signals, I lost mobile network day before yesterday and since then I could not get it back

I did some of the troubleshooting as below:

- Swapping the Sims with other networks

- Rebooting the device

- Airplane mode on / off

- Network reset

- Factory reseting the device

 

Still, I could not get the issue resolved. Pls help me

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 4 of 11
2,143 Views
Message 4 of 11

Re: No signal


@Kanva wrote:

HI Email,

 

I am facing the same issue of no signals, I lost mobile network day before yesterday and since then I could not get it back

I did some of the troubleshooting as below:

- Swapping the Sims with other networks

- Rebooting the device

- Airplane mode on / off

- Network reset

- Factory reseting the device

 

Still, I could not get the issue resolved. Pls help me


Did you asked about this problem to yours operator? It can be operator problem Slightly smiling Face Also don't hesitate to use Xperia Companion and repair yours smartphone, most problem helping to solve this process Slightly smiling Face

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 11
2,133 Views
Message 5 of 11

Re: No signal

@Kanva, I'm sorry to hear this. As @Unregistered user suggested you can perform a software repair using Xperia Companion on your device to see if there is anything software related causing this behavior.

 

Let us know how it goes.

 


Official Sony Xperia Support Staff


If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 6 of 11
2,128 Views
Message 6 of 11

Re: No signal

@Emil, I have tried this option as well. I have repaired software with Xperia Companion. But still the problem persists.

 

I had purchased this phone from Saudi Arabia and currently I am on a vacation to India.

 

I had also visited nearby Service center in India. The service center denied to accept the device as it was purchased from Saudi Arabia.

 

I have no clue to get rid of the issue

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 7 of 11
2,118 Views
Message 7 of 11

Re: No signal


@Kanva wrote:

@Emil, I have tried this option as well. I have repaired software with Xperia Companion. But still the problem persists.

 

I had purchased this phone from Saudi Arabia and currently I am on a vacation to India.

 

I had also visited nearby Service center in India. The service center denied to accept the device as it was purchased from Saudi Arabia.

 

I have no clue to get rid of the issue


How i understand problem has appeared only in a trip? Maybe you are in zone where connection is low, also do you using roaming? You are in different country, if you don't have plan from your operator in different country to use service or you are not connected roaming, in India service it can be reason too, why you don't have connection Slightly smiling Face Can you explain little more about yours situation, coz sounds that problem is in yours operator (or India's operator) problem... Smartphone is not guilty, even after repair everything must work if guilty smartphone Slightly smiling Face

I really advise you to talk with yours operator Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 8 of 11
2,109 Views
Message 8 of 11

Re: No signal

@euphorics,

 

I have already went throgh following steps to ensure network error

- Inserting Indian SIM card

- Checking with Indian SIM network operator for availibity of network, They confirm storng availibilty of network

- Checking same Indian SIM in another device, It confirmed that other device gets storng network

- Same exercise with other Indian Network operator SIMs

 

I did all this trouble-shooting before and after Software repair to eliminate the possibility of Network Error.

 

I hope I have answered your point.

 

Pl note I am still struggliing to get the issue resolved

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 9 of 11
2,049 Views
Message 9 of 11

Re: No signal


@Kanva wrote:

@euphorics,

 

I have already went throgh following steps to ensure network error

- Inserting Indian SIM card

- Checking with Indian SIM network operator for availibity of network, They confirm storng availibilty of network

- Checking same Indian SIM in another device, It confirmed that other device gets storng network

- Same exercise with other Indian Network operator SIMs

 

I did all this trouble-shooting before and after Software repair to eliminate the possibility of Network Error.

 

I hope I have answered your point.

 

Pl note I am still struggliing to get the issue resolved


If you everything did and still problem persist i can advise just to bring smartphone to authorized service, coz if everythere is everything ok and after repair of smartphone still is problem, need biggest technical inspection which have authorized service. By the way smartphone has never be disassembled? After disassembling sometime is incorrectly installed antenna back, after that can be problems with connection Slightly smiling Face

Visitor
Message 10 of 11
2,025 Views
Message 10 of 11

Re: No signal

I have change the sim everything is fine but still now 📶 signal problem. When I sake the mobile network comes and after a few hours again same problem