account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

My phone is charging very very slow!

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

My phone is charging very very slow!

If I switch on the mobile data and keep my mobile for charge it's not getting charged. 

If I switch off the mobile data and keep my mobile for charge it's taking more than 10 minutes to increase 1% of charging.

Im using Sony charger and two das back it was working with same charger. Kindly help me out.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: My phone is charging very very slow!

@Varun19

The first step in troubleshooting is to try out a different wall charger and/or USB cable and see if there's a difference.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

@Quester till yesterday it was working fine with the same charger and even today if i connect with the same charger its indicating as charging but if i switch on the mobile data and keep for charge it will be in the same point and if i switch off the mobile data and keep for charg it takes 20 minutes to increase 1% of battery.

I tried using other chargers too still facing the same issue. Any other solution for this?.

Visitor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

You may use approved charger that has 2.0A