account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Motherboard problem of Xperia C5 Ultra

One time poster
Message 1 of 16
Message 1 of 16

Motherboard problem of Xperia C5 Ultra

I have Xperia C5 ultra. I used it for 15 months and it got prolem with its motherboard. I visited to Service center and they gave me estimate for about 8500 Rs. I didnt repair my pone and purchased new one. Now I want to repair my phone but got information that its genuine part is not available and service center will replace it with any of old motherboard. Please confirm from where I can get genuine motherboard so that problem will not exist again.

15 REPLIES 15
One time poster
Message 2 of 16
Message 2 of 16

Re: Motherboard problem of Xperia C5 Ultra

Same problem is here i also baught c5 on jan 16 and now got motherboard problem

One time poster
Message 3 of 16
Message 3 of 16

yes im also facing motherboard problem AFTER 16 MONTH...why SONY mobile Product after warannty period motherboard can spoil! new motherboard price almost can get new phone!

Visitor
Message 4 of 16
Message 4 of 16

replace new emmc chip better than replace motherboard expensive cost

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 5 of 16
Message 5 of 16

@Mayuresh21 wrote:

I have Xperia C5 ultra. I used it for 15 months and it got prolem with its motherboard. I visited to Service center and they gave me estimate for about 8500 Rs. I didnt repair my pone and purchased new one. Now I want to repair my phone but got information that its genuine part is not available and service center will replace it with any of old motherboard. Please confirm from where I can get genuine motherboard so that problem will not exist again.

As i know only authorized service in yours market/country/location can change motherboard official, even if you still have valid warranty Slightly smiling Face But for more details contact with local center or ask your authorized service about this the opportunity Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 6 of 16
Message 6 of 16

Dear Sir

I have Xperia C5 ultra. I used it for 24 months and it got prolem with its motherboard. I visited to Service center and they gave me estimate for about 8900 Rs. But  I have seen on line Mother Borad is Cost to 4500/ rs each. plz reply me

One time poster
Message 7 of 16
Message 7 of 16

Pls share the link I want to buy it 

One time poster
Message 8 of 16
Message 8 of 16

I also faced same problem..my phone's motherboard crashed in 15 month..repair was to high..and wanted to get it repaired

One time poster
Message 9 of 16
Message 9 of 16

I have sonyc5ultra. I used it 24 months. And it got a problem with mother board. I visited to my near customer center but they are gave me estimate RS9000/but it's so costly

One time poster
Message 10 of 16
Message 10 of 16

network probelem