account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

I can't repair my C5 Ultra with xperia Companion

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

I can't repair my C5 Ultra with xperia Companion

I've been trying to repair a C5 ultra with xperia companion, the software updated the same day I wanted to repair the phone and when I try to repair it I got the  UE GetPhoneInfoFailure UE_302. Te cable is ok, I updated Java, I opened the xperia Companion as administrator, I turned off the firewall.

I've tried to access to Recovery Mode, also, but this one doesn´t have it installed...

1 REPLY 1
Commissioner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: I can't repair my C5 Ultra with xperia Companion

@Carmina wrote:

I've been trying to repair a C5 ultra with xperia companion, the software updated the same day I wanted to repair the phone and when I try to repair it I got the  UE GetPhoneInfoFailure UE_302. Te cable is ok, I updated Java, I opened the xperia Companion as administrator, I turned off the firewall.

I've tried to access to Recovery Mode, also, but this one doesn´t have it installed...

Reinstall Xperia Companion (clean - i advise you iOrbit Uninstaller app or Ccleaner, after process in regedit find all file of Xperia Companion and clean it, find all folders of Xperia Companion and clena it, restart computer and when will not be any files of Xperia Companion install if from Sony Mobile web site), try reset factory setting of smartohone and when repair it. Xperia Companion running without administrator it' simple app, no need to run as administrator.

P.S. If you have antivirus - turn it off for a while, for example: Kaspersky blocking update/repair process of Xperia Companion, can be error

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote