account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Front camera not available

One time poster
Message 51 of 57
Message 51 of 57

Xperia C5 Ultra dual front camera button disappeared

Plz help me bcz iam inforced to sell my c5 ultra dual due to selfie camera is not working it is a special phone but the phone is nothing without selfie camera so plz help me

With regards

Visitor
Message 52 of 57
Message 52 of 57

Re: Front camera not available

i have the same question about front camera....

after updating soft it became not available although reset more times but nothing new..

please advise

One time poster
Message 53 of 57
Message 53 of 57

Front camera not available

i have the same question about front camera....

after updating soft it became not available although reset more times but nothing new..

please advise

Sony Xperia Support
Message 54 of 57
Message 54 of 57

Hi @Fateh909,

Please see my reply earlier in this topic: https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-C5-Ultra/Front-camera-not-available/m-p/1102252#M846

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 55 of 57
Message 55 of 57

Tengo el mismo problema, ya intenté de todo y no funciona la cámara frontal.

I have the same problem, I tried everything and the front camera does not work.

GT

One time poster
Message 56 of 57
Message 56 of 57

No me funciona la camara frontal y me dice que otra aplicacion la esta utilizabdo y despues de restaurar a modo fabrica tampoco . Que puedo hacer ?

It does not work the front camera and tells me that another application is used and after restoring to factory mode either. What I can do ?

GT

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 57 of 57
Message 57 of 57

Hi @Antonio46 and @Gabyguate,

If the troubleshooting suggested earlier in this topic didn't help I recommend that you contact your Local support. They can assist you with having your device repaired by an authorised service center.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.