account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device is stuck on the blue waves in the start-up process

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Device is stuck on the blue waves in the start-up process

Hola alguien q me ayude reinicie mi c5 ultra y se quedo en pantalla azul moviendose las olas pero de ahi no pasa alguien q me ayude por favor???

Hello, someone who helps me reboot my ultra c5 and stayed on the blue screen moving the waves but from there does not pass someone help me please ???

-GT

1 REPLY
Commissioner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Device is stuck on the blue waves in the start-up process

@Psychededect wrote:

Hola alguien q me ayude reinicie mi c5 ultra y se quedo en pantalla azul moviendose las olas pero de ahi no pasa alguien q me ayude por favor???

Hello, someone who helps me reboot my ultra c5 and stayed on the blue screen moving the waves but from there does not pass someone help me please ???

-GT

Did you tried force close and start again or simple repair it with Xperia Companion? Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote