account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

C5 Ultra Battery Issue

SOLVED
Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

C5 Ultra Battery Issue

Hi, bought this phone last week in India.. The battery drains like anything while using wifi in stamina mode itself... Not sure whether this is an issue with Android 5.0
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: C5 Ultra Battery Issue

You should reinstall the latest update with Sony PC Companion.

http://support.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
4 REPLIES 4
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

You should reinstall the latest update with Sony PC Companion.

http://support.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I've the same problem
And I have done what you many times and the battery still drying too fast and takes too much time to get full charge again
One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I have the same problem and i dont know what to do. My C5 is good but the charge is  slow.

Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Just try to turned your Xperia on into Airplane mode while charging. Also disable you internet connection (WiFi). It should works just fine for me.