account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Battery Draining Fast Issue

Inhabitant
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: Battery Draining Fast Issue

Hi 

I am also having this same issue. My battery is being active g weider for many days now 

1) it is taking a lot more time to charge and today showed only 34% charged after 3 hours at charge screen switched off and when I unplugged it and replugged it showed 100%

2) after reaching 60% charges it reaches 0 withing minutes. It likes a seconds hand of a watch.!!

3) other times, when I charge it switched off and after about 3 hours( showing about 34-40% charge)  switch it on while charging it again shows 100%. 

4) when charging switched on,  it does not go beyond 30-40 % even after 8 hours of charge.

What can I do  to correct it. I have done Xperia companion repair ( although it did not ask me to disconnect the phone and all to prepare for repair. Those steps are not there)  

Somebody please suggest something.!

Thanks. 

One time poster
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

i am using SONY XPERIA C5, i cant used my xperia c5 now problem i think the battery my phone is charging when i open or start my phone only sony xperia comes out to my phone and then shot down again..so to sony xperia company can you please help to fix my phone as soon as possible coz i dont want to buy any phone..bcoz of no budget.. thanks hoping you can help my phone fix so that i can used it ..thanks again and god bless

Commissioner
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

@Mainul10 wrote:

I have visited nearby sony authorised service centre and they had tested my phone's battery. Is showed as battery capacity failed during the test. So i asked them to order a new one but it is not available. Now what to do in that case to get a new battery.

Strange, in my location's authorized service still in sell replacement service. Did you tried to birng it to others location, cities and ect. Very strange situation. As i know Sony's still supporting this model Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote