account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Xperia C4 keeps shutting down

One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Xperia C4 keeps shutting down

I did all possible solution that i can find in this forum to keep my phone from shutting down. I did factory reset, update software, and repair software via xperia companion. I dont have much application running and still it shuts down after few minutes whether iom chatting, creating notes or just scrolling tru my phone. I dont have sim inserted now memory card so im sure that every thing i state before is the problem.

When i shuts down i tried to open it, most times it will tell me that my battery is drained or it will go to start up but will shutdown again. If i charge it, it will go back to the original percentage of battery before it shuts down. The only way i can use without ever shutting down is by plugging it on a poratable battery pack which is very inconvenient and bad for the battery... can anyone give me other solution.