account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia C4 Dual - Rebooting when connected to charger

Forum Legend
Message 11 of 40
Message 11 of 40

Re: Xperia C4 Dual - Rebooting when connected to charger

If you have tried the things that you mention but the problem persist, I also suggest that you visit nearest service center to have your phone examined by a technician. You can contact your Local support for information about nearest service center and/or how to proceed with this in the best possible way.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 12 of 40
Message 12 of 40

Hi Hampus,

As suggested by you and Amit earlier, I also think to get it checked by technician from nearest SC.

Will let you know whats the problem exactly.

Regards

Hardi

One time poster
Message 13 of 40
Message 13 of 40

Hi, 

I'm having exactly the same problem. Insert charger, phone crashes and gets in a loop at boot. 

did you receive feedback from the local sony center? 

Thx. 

Edit : Did a full factory reset but the problem remains. I will have to return it to the dealer. Too bad, I really like this phone. 

Rookie
Message 14 of 40
Message 14 of 40

Just add my displeased voice here. Same problem on my C4 Dual SIM. 

Very disappointing model. Feels like I bought a China brand Slightly frowning Face

EFA
One time poster
Message 15 of 40
Message 15 of 40

I have this exact same problem after 4 months of the phone working fine.  I did a SW update about 5 days ago, the phone was fine for 3 days, now this.   Useless.

No damage to the USB port, does this on a multitide of chargers, all of which charge other Sony phones fine.

Visitor
Message 16 of 40
Message 16 of 40

I had the same problem with my C4. When charge stops, the unique image is a Sony xperia screen and the mobile attempting to reboot itself every few minutes eternally.

In my case, i switch off the mobile pressing power button + volume up. Then start as always and all is fine again. I only have this problem once and i buy my C4 three months ago.

I have to say, that when this problem appeared, i change in Android> xperia connection> throw and I disabled this feature. I read in this forum that with this feature off i will save battery life. Now is as always, on.

Am8
One time poster
Message 17 of 40
Message 17 of 40

I also suffering from same problem of rebooting when I plug it on charging ....I also show my mobile in Sony SC 4 times but no help form there problem continues .....what should I do plz help me
One time poster
Message 18 of 40
Message 18 of 40

I also suffering from same problem of rebooting when I plug it on charging in my Sony C4 . ..what should I do plz help me

One time poster
Message 19 of 40
Message 19 of 40

I also have the problem.i like the phone but this problem pls help me to solve it sony

Visitor
Message 20 of 40
Message 20 of 40

Hi, same problem here, when I connect my phone to wall or pc it reboots, it vibrates, the front led blinks in red, the sony screen shows, then it all goes black and then it starts over again and again, also my battery has uncharged way faster since, so I can't just leave it plugged over night and use it during the day.

has anyone recived feedback from this problem?