account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia C4 Battery issue.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia C4 Battery issue.

The phone did not hold the charge well when buying, now just do it even if I don’t use it, what should I do?

Телефон при покупке уже плохо держал зарядку, сейчас вобще садиться даже если не использую, что делать? 

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia C4 Battery issue.

@Roxie1422 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

I'm sorry to hear that, but since that's a hardware issue, you should get in contact with Sony to get it inspected/repaired.

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)