account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Unmount sandisk sd card warning

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Unmount sandisk sd card warning

Last 2 days, I got unmount SanDisk sd card warning.  All instructions say to go to storage and click "unmount sd card". I don't have that option on my Xperia C4. This has happened a couple times before over the last 2 yrs, but u don't know what I did to correct it last time. Please help. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unmount sandisk sd card warning

@Ruulady 

What do you see under Settings > storage > SD card?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

There's no "sd card" under setting, storage at all. I know that's what all the info is saying, but there's no sd card to click on

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Ruulady 

Go to settings > storage & memory > remove the SD card (since it's unmounted) > reinsert the SD card > see if anything happen

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)