account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

My C4 does not have a mobile network

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

My C4 does not have a mobile network

Translation via Google Translate:
My C4 does not have a mobile network suddenly it's gone, this has since the end of May this year and until now there is no network, and restart and restore factory and nothing you think is help me with my cell phone just made a Year with him in May thanks

Mi C4 no tiene red móvil de repente se le fue, esto tiene desde finales de mayo de este año y hasta ahora no tiene nada de red,ya lo reinicie y restableci de fábrica y nada q creen q sea ayúdenme con mi celular apenas hice un año con el en mayo gracias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: My C4 does not have a mobile network

@Saye7

I used Google Translate to find the meaning of your message. Kindly post your future questions/feedbacks in English so we can assist you, this is an English based forum.

Did you try another SIM card on your phone? Did you check with your network operator first?

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

@Saye7

I used Google Translate to find the meaning of your message. Kindly post your future questions/feedbacks in English so we can assist you, this is an English based forum.

Did you try another SIM card on your phone? Did you check with your network operator first?

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

View solution in original post

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I have used already other network idea 4g,banl and jio but still my mobile doesn't have a mobile network.

Please resolve this issue..... 

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Dear sir

I checked with different sim cards but no use.the problem is with phone.

So kindly clear the problem. 

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I he'd already tried to sloting different sim but I m failure 

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

The C4 lost the network connection completely. Please help. The beginning of doubt enters into my heart that it is a defect of manufacturing defects due to the frequent complaint. Have filed a legal action