account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Lcd problem

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Lcd problem

My lcd was problem but i want to repair under my warranty .. I was only use 3 month .. Help me about this problem
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lcd problem

What is the problem?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

It's best to contact your local Sony Xperia support regarding your warranty questions.
http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Amiryunos, welcome to our community!

I'm so sorry to hear about your phone. Slightly frowning Face

Could you please elaborate a bit about what behaviour you are experiencing with the screen on your phone?

If you want to send your phone in for repair please follow @Phy recommendation about contacting your local support team.

They will help you having the phone sent in and they will answer any question you may have regarding service routines, warranty and so forth!

Keep us updated! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.