account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Display problem

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Display problem

Tellimmin ekranı donuyor Klavye kendi kendine yazıyor problemi çözemedim yardım eder misiniz

Tellimmin screen freezes The keyboard is typing itself Could not help could not solve the problem - GT

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Display problem

Hi @Gb09, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

The word "Tellimmin" wasn't translated correctly so I don't know if you experience something else than the keyboard typing by itself or not, so please let me know if that is the case.

Is it only in certain applications that this occurs or is it in all applications? If it occurs in almost all applications, restart your device in safe mode and see if there is any change when downloaded applications aren't installed.

You can also install a different keyboard from the Google Play store and see if it occurs even with this keyboard.

Let me know if that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.