account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place this monday
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

After Move or jerk mobile will switch off

a-
Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

After Move or jerk mobile will switch off

If I Move or jerk the my sony C4 dual device. then it will be switch off. This Problem was from last 1 month.What Can I DO For this? Please Give Solution.

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: After Move or jerk mobile will switch off

Hi @a-

Sorry to hear about this Slightly frowning Face

If you remove the SIM card from your device do you experience the same issue?

Let me know Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

a-
Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Yes Sir, I am Experiance same issue after removed sim card and also with sim card. If I press at back side near the camere then mobile will be ON. After remove my Finger from this area then again mobile will OFF

So Please Tell me solution about this problem.

With Best Regards,

Ajay

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @a-

Thanks for clarifying that Slightly smiling Face

With what you have explained, you will need to get in contact with your Local support. This sounds like a hardware issue and will need to be assessed and repaired. 

Good luck Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

a-
Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Dear Sir/Madam,

On Last week I was given mobile to Local Sony Mobile Service Centre.They told me that the there was some circuit body problem.After changing this body they are not responsible if mobile damage.And  it is so costly,it's cost is nearby 9000 thousand rupees.