account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

screen dims and brightens automatically

Enthusiast
Message 21 of 26
Message 21 of 26

Re: screen dims and brightens automatically

Version 2.56 paid version, slide from left to right can switch to front cam.
Enthusiast
Message 22 of 26
Message 22 of 26

Free version 2.6 on google play also has the front cam.
Highlighted
Adept
Message 23 of 26
Message 23 of 26

Last updated 29-4-2015, and version is 2.52 both lite n paid versions.i just checked in playstore, sliding from left to right is also not working. May b the build version varies from region to region.
Enthusiast
Message 24 of 26
Message 24 of 26

You can see the introduction of new front cam added.

Adept
Message 25 of 26
Message 25 of 26

Still it was not updated in Indian playstore..i hope it wil update shortly..thanks for d info.
Enthusiast
Message 26 of 26
Message 26 of 26

I agree whitebalance (117,117,117) is better.

I am currently using lollipop with the front cam bug.

There is nothing we can do now. I feel that when lollipop rolls out to other countries, the front cam problem will be fixed. It would be good if Sony can fix the dims and brightens problem too. The whitebalance is a hint for them.Face with stuck-out Tongue

Besides that, please make the clock resizable because I can not put it to the central position.

If these main problems can be fixed, this lollipop upgrade must be perfect for all C3 users.

As for the multiuser function, I really want to try it. However, I guess it must lower C3 performance and drain battery. Even I get it, I will ignore it.

I didn't expect C3 can have lollipop update as Z-series, therefore thank you Sony.

If I buy Sony mobile phone again, I must go to this forum have a look first.

I look forward to the hongkong version firmware. I hope they can give user suprise just like Z3 firmware.