account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

You can not see the emojis

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

You can not see the emojis

Hola, tengo un Xperia C3 y en mis mensajes de texto no puedo ver los emojis que me envían. Qué puedo hacer?? Solo puedo enviar y ellos si ven los míos pero yo no los de ellos, es un problema de la aplicación o mi teclado o configuración o que?? Gracias adelanta por quien me ayude. 

Hi, I have an Xperia C3 and in my text messages I can not see the emojis they send me. What I can do?? I can only send and if they see mine but I do not theirs, it is a problem of the application or my keyboard or configuration or what? Thank you for whoever helps me.

gt