account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia c3 display light blinks slight when playing games(subway surf and fifa 14 i testee)

Emperor
Message 21 of 39
Message 21 of 39

Re: Xperia c3 display light blinks slight when playing games(subway surf and fifa 14 i testee)

@SayemShovon why don't you call them or live chat with Sony directly?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Adept
Message 22 of 39
Message 22 of 39

Re: Xperia c3 display light blinks slight when playing games(subway surf and fifa 14 i testee)

@sayemshovon : my version is 0.75 around 2weeks ago it was released.
Inhabitant
Message 23 of 39
Message 23 of 39

How could i get it? Its not over ota? And i have .72... And i. Says up to date...how can i get it ? Pls tell...is the camera problem solved in 0.75?
Forum Legend
Message 24 of 39
Message 24 of 39

I can't see how that member has .75 when no one has .75, It doesn't even exist - Everyone is on .72

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Adept
Message 25 of 39
Message 25 of 39

@Thommo : i hav already posted the same before, plz chk in flash issue section.
Adept
Message 26 of 39
Message 26 of 39

@sayemshovon: hii u wont get it thru OTA or pc suite, we must go to sony service to get this version. After this update i feel Only flash issue was resolved and rest is same.
Forum Legend
Message 27 of 39
Message 27 of 39

I still can't see how you have .75 when it doesn't exist on the Sony servers

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Adept
Message 28 of 39
Message 28 of 39

Thommo...y dont u chk with sony service or just make a call to them, u wil get d info.
Forum Legend
Message 29 of 39
Message 29 of 39

Well it has been cleared but not released so if you have it then the service centre has installed unreleased firmware which is wrong and needs to be escalated but please do provide a screen shot as proof unless you have just read about the firmware and are saying you have it

Inhabitant
Message 30 of 39
Message 30 of 39

'It has been cleared but not released!' means what?