account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia c3 display light blinks slight when playing games(subway surf and fifa 14 i testee)

Inhabitant
Message 11 of 39
Message 11 of 39

Re: Xperia c3 display light blinks slight when playing games(subway surf and fifa 14 i testee)

Which has been throttled? Which phone wont operate at its full potentials? C3?
Highlighted
Adept
Message 12 of 39
Message 12 of 39

Re: Xperia c3 display light blinks slight when playing games(subway surf and fifa 14 i testee)

Why not with z2, z3? This is the issue only with c3 n i never seen in any brand, might be the issue with hardware or OS. I found this especially while we play or browse d web pages being with colors like sky blue,yellow orange towards these similar shades. Its really annoying n this is one of the problem in c3. Never expected this type of product from sony.
Emperor
Message 13 of 39
Message 13 of 39

It happen to the Z3 as well and other Xperias and brands

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 14 of 39
Message 14 of 39

Try contacting Sony Xperia Support.
http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/
Forum Legend
Message 15 of 39
Message 15 of 39

I hate repeating myself but all phones will throttle or they have been throttled prior to release - Believe me or not but Google is your friend - Use it for yourself and see

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Adept
Message 16 of 39
Message 16 of 39

Ya.. Im using c3 dual. I hav seen d same issue with my friends also, then taken to sony service, even sony guys dont understand, one of d techencian came with me to showroom which is locacetd in same building 1st floor, even d demo piece is also getting d same problem. Finally they simpy handsup n request me to wait for d software update..even after latest software update, rear cam video recording blurring is also not resolved.
Emperor
Message 17 of 39
Message 17 of 39

@ravi_p7 did you read @Thommo 's posts?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 18 of 39
Message 18 of 39

Ofcourse im reading, Thommo may b right, but im practically facing the problem, eyes getting annoying while we browse especially evening times, Previously i hav used xperia neo, ion, i never found this type of issue.
Inhabitant
Message 19 of 39
Message 19 of 39

whats the latest software version? Mine is 0.72 @ravi_p7
Inhabitant
Message 20 of 39
Message 20 of 39

Actually sony has a poor customer support and after sales support... I used samsung and moceosoft previously..cant u blv how quick they respond to consumers problem...if u write them they write u back..listen the problemsband give solution within a month.but sony ? all notified sony about c3 rear cam problem,display light blink problem ...butvwhat did they do? Nothing...i should uave never bought this brand...