account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony xperia c3 auto off

One time poster
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Sony xperia c3 auto off

My mobile phone is automatically off 

7 REPLIES 7
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Sony xperia c3 auto off

Hi @9710471124,

I'm sorry to hear this. When your phone turn off, does it stay off or does it try to re-start by itself? I recommend that you try and temporarily remove any SIM and SD card from your device to see if they may be causing this behavior.

I would also recommend that you try and force restart your device. You can do this by holding down the volume up and on/off key simultaneously for at least 10 second. Then try to start your device as normal. If it doesn't start try charging the device for at least 30 minutes then try again to power it back on.

Let me know how it goes.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Re: my Sony xperia c3 dual automatically off many time.

my Sony xperia c3 dual automatically off many time.when i open it's battery down..then i charge.after sometimes it's battery full..then when i turn on my mobile it's open for 20sec-50sec...then automatically off...so what can i do?

One time poster
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Hey there,  it's Priya here. I have been using Sony c3, since few days ago my mobile is shutting down by it self when I'm using it. Once I charge, the battery bar showed full 100 percent charged but if the charger reduced by 30 to 40 percent my mobile showed me battery low symbol and shut down by itself. Mean while there is 60 - 70 percent charger is left,  so I tried to turn it on but the red light warn me the battery is low. I tried to turn on after few hours, it works n my mobile showed 50 percent charger left.  Then I used it, after few min it shut down by it self. The same issue occurred again n again so Im aware of this issue n i don't stress my mobile. I only use 30 to 40 percent of charger n put it on charge back. I hope to hear from you soon.Thank you 

One time poster
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Same problem now I am experiencing, I bought this model 4 year,I am using this since 2014, I have tried all the suggestions u have made but still I am facing same problem of frequent shutoff automatically even though the charging is showing 90%.

Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Battery

Batterydoesnotwork 

Emperor
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Re: Battery

@Batterydoesnotwork 

Do elaborate more on the issue, also make sure to let us know which Xperia, Android version and build number you have

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Same problem