account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

problem with internal device memory

One time poster
Message 71 of 93
Message 71 of 93

Re: problem with internal device memory

Sony Xperia C always run out on internal memory and it is preventing APPs installation even onto Micro SD card.  Any other work around for this phone?

One time poster
Message 72 of 93
Message 72 of 93

i have the same problem why don`t they make them merged please any one got solutions reply

Apprentice
Message 73 of 93
Message 73 of 93

Hi All,

After many mail thread i dont think so ,a porper response from sony regarding space issue.

hence i tried a workaround to overcome this issue. it worked great :smileyhappy:

My sister had android phone where she installed (app sender) app.  I send her installed app via app sender and recived the same via bluetooth in sony xperia C and installed the app.

I had internal memory of lesser than 100mb . the app is getting installed in SD card. i hope this workaround would help .

i have learnt a lesson that i should not trust sony from this product.

Hariharan.M
One time poster
Message 78 of 93
Message 78 of 93

WHERE IS SONY SOLUTION??????????????????
ALL USER HAVE SAME PROBLEM
U MUST RESPECT WHO TRUST U AND BUY YOUR PHONE
OR I WILL NEVER BUY ANY SONY BRAND
Apprentice
Message 79 of 93
Message 79 of 93

Xperia c - Insufficient space in the device (Internal storage)

Hi all,

Even though there is 100 MB of space on my xperia c phone, am not able to install any apps..everytime i try to install an app, i get this 'Insufficent space in device', the device android version is 4.2.2 (16.0.B.2.16 build).

This happening after the above buld was updated. Is there a solution to reslove this issue, I cannot use my phone this way.....

Forum Legend
Message 80 of 93
Message 80 of 93

Re: Xperia c - Insufficient space in the device (Internal storage)

Not sure it will fix your predicament however you could try using Clean master from the Play store to clean out the cache and any other old files - This may fix your issue but I can't be sure

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Forum Legend
Message 81 of 93
Message 81 of 93

Re: Xperia c - Insufficient space in the device (Internal storage)

If that doesn't download for you then try this link here and transfer it to your phone and then install via your file manager app

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

One time poster
Message 74 of 93
Message 74 of 93

my devoice memory showing insufficent

my mobile memory shown when i try two download  to download new apps& updates of apps  my device has not support it  shows devoice memory is insufficent but there devoice memory is some space is there

Emperor
Message 75 of 93
Message 75 of 93

Re: my devoice memory showing insufficent

As long as you have less than 50 or 60MB you will continue to get the same message

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 76 of 93
Message 76 of 93

Memory

I have 8MB memory card in my device. 6MB is free now. But when I try to download apps it show no enough memory.