account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

need help!! stuck at sony logo

One time poster
Message 31 of 32
Message 31 of 32

Re: need help!! stuck at sony logo

HEy mates

i tried everything but my c5 ultra is still dead 

1. Run the software repair in companion, followed every step but when again restarted the device first it stuck at Sony logo. Then Auto restarted after 30-40 minutes and the then stuck at blue ribbon screen for almost an hour and restarted again and stuck at logo again.

2. When I plug in the usb cable the green light lit up and the phone shows the Sony logo automatically, u can’t tell it’s charging or not. 

3. Tried all the reset and vol+power key to shut down but it won’t work.

any thoughts 

any help will be appriciated.

regards 

One time poster
Message 32 of 32
Message 32 of 32

Re: XPERIA C Stuck at SONY start up logo (already tried hard reset/reset button)

My Sony Xperia c2305 is stucked on logo nothing works only colourful rays r coming what to do please help me.