account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

need help!! stuck at sony logo

Message 21 of 32
Message 21 of 32

Re: need help!! stuck at sony logo

Force shutdown:

http://userguide.sonymobile.com/referrer.php?region=gb&product=xperia-c#!Turning-on-or-off-the-devic...

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 22 of 32
Message 22 of 32

Sony xperia c stopped working during updating software .

I was updating my phone just as its update shown to me . When pc shutted down my phone after that it did not started at all , I used the power button method but now its only showing sony on display screen . I have tried both combinations power button plus volume up key and power button and don key . power button plus up key restarts my phone but as soon as i hit the down key phone again goes off . Moreover my update on sony pc companian software has also been cancelled .

what should i do now i am pretty much worried .

please reply to me as soon as possible .

One time poster
Message 23 of 32
Message 23 of 32

Re: XPERIA C Stuck at SONY start up logo (already tried hard reset/reset button)

i too got stuck at sony logo for that i gave my phone to the nearrst service center , they reppaired and upadte my phone with the latest software .... after that it was working properly .. but again today morning when i started my  phone.. it got started but it showed me your bootloader has stopped and then your systemUI has stopped .. nd it was nt working .. so i restart my phone bt again the sam eproblem .. it got stucked on sony logo ...it is a major problem for users of sony xperia C... sony please solve .. we need our phone for daily use...

One time poster
Message 24 of 32
Message 24 of 32

hi guys i too got d same problem ,plzz help me out!

What does d first step ' make sure software is running on PC'??

My phone is not detecting on PC companion.
what should I do now??
One time poster
Message 25 of 32
Message 25 of 32

Everybody having same problem ; I am struggling past 10 days with only sony logo; we will just buy another good smartphone rather buying sony brand; we will save valuable time atleast;
Rookie
Message 26 of 32
Message 26 of 32

same thing happend to my xperia Z1C D5503, after flashing for don't know how many times finally i managed to get past sony logo

Long Story Short

flash with flash tool and in the menu where u choose which firmware to flash, in the same menu the right uppper corner where it is written wipe:

check both options and then flash

APPS_LOG

USERDATA

i flashed 4.3 stock rom, it worked for me, best of luck to u.

One time poster
Message 27 of 32
Message 27 of 32

Hi, 

I have this new Sony Experia M5 Dual. I used it for two days only. Then it requires update. Then after the update the phone turned off. Try to recharge it. But it stuck on the Sony logo and did not continue to turn on. I already perform Pc companion repair and also try to bring it to the technician but still the phone is not working. Please help me. Your phone is expensive but this is what I get. 

One time poster
Message 28 of 32
Message 28 of 32

do reset using xperia companion but you will lose all data on phone storage

ppb
One time poster
Message 29 of 32
Message 29 of 32

i turned my xperi c off and when i tried turning it on , it wont turn on . sony logo goes and come back again and again. aslo do not connect to computer for long time . gets disconnected itself.
One time poster
Message 30 of 32
Message 30 of 32

I also have a similar problem with sony xperia 4g lite, it comes on and get stuck on the sony logo this began when i decided to wipe it. how can i hard reset it or can any one help me with a solution please...