account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

need help!! stuck at sony logo

Learner
Message 11 of 32
Message 11 of 32

Re: need help!! stuck at sony logo

press the volume down and power at the same time, then try and try until it goes off,

took me several tries before i was able to turned it off...

Message 12 of 32
Message 12 of 32

http://userguide.sonymobile.com/referrer.php?region=gb&product=xperia-c#!Turning-on-or-off-the-devic...

Xperia C is turned off by a little button at the back side,not with power button+vol up.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 13 of 32
Message 13 of 32

Hi guys try this incase you are still stuck.

1. make sure your update software is runninng on your pc

2. connect the device to the pc (with the sony logo showing)

3. Press Vol UP and Power Power together until the device turns off (it should in about 5-10 sec)

4. Immediately press vol down button since phone is going to automatically attempt boot.

5. There should be a green light now on the LED indiactor

what should happen next is that your PC will detect the phone in software update mode and start the update process. Be patient.

Hope it works.

Visitor
Message 14 of 32
Message 14 of 32

Worked like a charm!! the phone is up and running. Thanks a lot mate!Trophy

Visitor
Message 15 of 32
Message 15 of 32

even am facing the same issue with the latest update, let me try the guidence. dont know why my beauty behaving like this.

Visitor
Message 16 of 32
Message 16 of 32

worked with the above steps but lost all apps

Message 17 of 32
Message 17 of 32

You should have read or asked us.It will erase all your apps but you can easily redownload them from google play with your gmail account.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 18 of 32
Message 18 of 32

I was stuck at the same issue and it worked like a charm

Thanks a lot you saved my Sunday Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

One time poster
Message 19 of 32
Message 19 of 32

Hai

After Googling of more than 12 hours i got ur post and it works great and thanks from my heart .

One time poster
Message 20 of 32
Message 20 of 32

hang on the sony logo want help what to do