account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

how to restart Xperia C

Visitor
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

how to restart Xperia C

after u hold the power button,there appears option to power off and Airplane mode but HOW TO RESTART THE GODDAMN PHONE

11 REPLIES 11
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

Re: how to restart Xperia C

In the upcoming posts, please cherish your language.

None of the Xperia models have a software-button to restart the unit. If you want to restart your handset you hold the ON/OFF button > Choose Power off > When your handset is powered off, press the ON/OFF button again to turn it on.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

Hello, so we turn the phone off and then on again to restart it, but what if the phone freezes? is there a way to restart the phone when it freezes and the ON/OFF button won't work?

Adept
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

There is a reset bitton on to of the battery panel. Just use a pen , or any other sharp pointed object to push it.

XPERIA C (C2305) - 16.0.B.2.6 / WT19i - 4.1.B.0.587
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

@jpeevi wrote:

There is a reset bitton on to of the battery panel. Just use a pen , or any other sharp pointed object to push it.

Yes,you are right.Here you have a tutorial:

http://userguide.sonymobile.com/referrer.php?region=gb&product=xperia-c#!Turning-on-or-off-the-devic...

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adviser
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

The restart button is at the back near the battery. You may need a pen, it is a very small button.

One time poster
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

for reset Xperia c their is button near the battery panel reset use pen or other pointed instruments insert in that hole.
One time poster
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

Thanks alot... Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

my phone hang what can i do pls tell me

One time poster
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

I have restart this xperia c then it will said at the left bottom 'Safe Mode' . My question , how to make my phone like older ? I cant use any application right now . Please help me