account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

facebook lite

Adept
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

facebook lite

I have downloaded Facebook lite as the fb app takes more space, now I am facing issue in the app, I could previously save the images on the device, now I cannot, if someone could help.
6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: facebook lite

@Ya_Kha

Since this is a third party app, you will have to contact the app developers, in this case, facebook. 

You can check if you tap on it > look for the menu (3 vertical dots) > download

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

There does comes an optin of saving image, it also says image saved, but when I go to the gallery, image is not there, have written to developers but have not responded still.
Emperor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

@Ya_Kha

Album > swipe left to right > folders > facebook 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

no, the images that are on the different pages, which we save are not saved, have approached developer but has not replied still.

it shows the images save but they are not saved, in real.

Emperor
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

@Ya_Kha

keep us updated with their reply

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

الفيس بوك لايت لايعمل على جهازي سوني سي

Facebook Lite does not work on my Sony

GT