account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

cannot add more than 20 alarms

Apprentice
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

cannot add more than 20 alarms

For some reason I needed to add more than 20 alarms. But the alarm app says "cannot add more than 20 alarms". Even when I have disabled the alarms, it's not allowing to add new. Please fix this bug.
10 REPLIES 10
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Re: cannot add more than 20 alarms

Why do you need 20 alarms - would it not be easier to set reminders if that's why you need so many

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Apprentice
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

I need it to repeat on few selected days of the week
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

You probably need to use a 3rd party app for this

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Apprentice
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

what is the use of alarm app if i have to use 3rd party application for such a small requirement. 

Its just the bug in the app. sony should correct the bug or give the proper justification.

Forum Legend
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

You are the 1st person to complain about this in the all the years of this forum been active - i highly doubt this is an issue that needs to be fixed just for you

Apprentice
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

Are you even official sony support person? 

It is not how many complaints you are getting, It is what complain you are getting and

whether it is genuine or not.

Forum Legend
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

I'm not Sony but what I'm saying is millions of devices sold and after years of this forum been up and running you are the 1st and as said I doubt that this will be considered an issue which needs to be fixed

Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

You can set an alarm to repeat on some days at a specific hour,but not several times/day.You need to set it again.

It is indeed something I have never heard of,more than 20 alarms.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

I also have this issue. Before android i always had ios and am used to setting alarms to basicly plan out my intire morning. this takes up about 15 alarms togather with other alarms i use to remind myself. I just cant find a reason not to change this, it seems like an easy fix.