account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia C Hang Problem

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Xperia C Hang Problem

Am using Xperia c- its getng hang instantly.. Just 1.mon
th old wot should i dø ??
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

Do you have task killers,antivirus etc?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

I facing the hang problem with xperia c. It hangs occassionally and the problem is increasing. Waiting for a solution
One time poster
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

sometimes when i call someone then the phone all functions are working except call,screen lock button.

at that time the phone is not shut down as well as  not locked by pressing the lock key and incoming and outgoing calls also i am unable to use.

how to restart the at that moment without open the cover of phone and reset it.

plz help...

One time poster
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Cant read the solution

One time poster
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Mobile hang problem