account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Xperia C Hang Problem

SOLVED
Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 16
Message 1 of 16

Xperia C Hang Problem

My new Xperia C shuts down upon receiving call. I can hear one ring and the phone goes off. I have to restart it manually. It doesn't happen with every call but once or twice a day. I really hope Sony offers some solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 6 of 16
Message 6 of 16

Re: Xperia C Hang Problem

That could also work.Keep us updated.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
Message 2 of 16

Do you have some task killers,antivirus?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 3 of 16
Message 3 of 16

Yes.. it has an antivirus installed. Is that a problem? Should I remove it?

Message 4 of 16
Message 4 of 16

I suggest you remove any kind of apps like:antivirus,battery savers,task killers.

Learner
Message 5 of 16
Message 5 of 16

Thanks. Will try. Local service centre has also suggested a software upgrade. Will get it done over weekend.

Message 6 of 16
Message 6 of 16

That could also work.Keep us updated.

Learner
Message 7 of 16
Message 7 of 16

Gave it to local service centre. At first they took it for just software update. Then they found certain parts also needed to be changed. So it was done and phone delivered after four days. I noticed they got rid of antivirus too but did not tell me anything about not installing it again. So I don't know whether I should or not. Anyway, it has been four days and the phone is working fine.

Message 8 of 16
Message 8 of 16

Well,at least now it is fine.

One time poster
Message 9 of 16
Message 9 of 16

while i putting two sims and switching on my mobile not getting signal
Message 10 of 16
Message 10 of 16

Set the first SIM on WCDMA and the second on GSM only.