account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia C is not booting up

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Sony Xperia C is not booting up

My Xperia C is not switching on. it is showing Sony window on phone screen. I also tried with xperia companion, but even after following all instruction rightly, in the end it is showing message that " The Device model is not supported by Software repair."

Please help in to boot my device.

sony.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sony Xperia C is not booting up

Hi @Naveeen_Lohchab, sorry to hear about this.

The Xperia C has reached end of support and that means that we no longer provide support for it and that is why you aren't able to perform a software repair, as the software is no longer available.

In regards to the behaviour that you are experiencing, have you tried removing both the SIM and SD cards and tried booting up your device?

Keep me posted!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Yes I did try taking tboth sim cards and memory card out, but still no success

Please suggest how do we overcome the problem.

After the welcome SONY Logo nothing happens, need immediate assistance.

Thanks.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi again @baazigar_08,

I'm afraid that there is not that much more you can try on your own and since the device can't be repaired using Xperia Companion, or sent to an authorized service centre to have it repair, there is nothing left for me to advice you to do. Slightly frowning Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.