account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony Xperia C (2305) Not Starting.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

Sony Xperia C (2305) Not Starting.

My phone suddenly stopped by itself and when i tried to start the phone it just reached to the logo and then it would start all over again, I tried formatting the phone using recovery but that didnt work for me neither did removing the sim card memory card and trying to repair using pc companion worked, the error am getting in the PC companion is sony engine update failure error 100 i also tried repairing using another computer and in another network none of the above methods worked for me, is there a problem in this model i have seen alot of blogs and reports about this model. I need to repair my phone urgently.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

Re: Sony Xperia C (2305) Not Starting.

@Nish_Patel

If nothing work, you will have to contact your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

11 REPLIES 11
Emperor
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

@Nish_Patel

How fast/slow are those connections? disable the firewall and antivirus programs on the computers. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

Its a really fast internet connections and the problem comes after the download is complete, when the phones starts being updated its just stops seconds later.

Emperor
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

@Nish_Patel

If nothing work, you will have to contact your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

One time poster
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

i am exactly facing the same problem

first of all the phone wont start then when we use pc repair suit it is showing error 100so i tried using another pc and the message was 1211 both were the engine failure notification
my internetb speed is really good and i even tried disabling antivirus and windows firewall but i am stucked almost since 10 hours 

can anyone help please

One time poster
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

Guys I am having problem with my Xperia C - suddenly it started to restart and after the logo its not booting up. I see the waves going but its not loading to the menu. I tried hard reset the phone but problem persists. Please help..

Kishor Vijay

Emperor
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

@kishor_vijay @hetvi1225  contact your local Xperia Care

One time poster
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

I'm also facing same problem like you vijay,, Please tell me how to solve this. Sony Pc suit itself not detecting mobile when it is plugged in also. In mobile always it is showing some ways...

One time poster
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

Is your problem solved ? what did u do ? Did u went to the service  center and how much did they charged you ?

Coz I'm facing the same problem since yesterday ..

Please help anyone ??

My phone is out of warranty period :'(

Visitor
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

The mobile is not Solved