account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Internal memory problem with xperia c

Visitor
Message 81 of 195
Message 81 of 195

Re: Internal memory problem with xperia c

Help with that regard. I've had a 16G card inserted and tried to download some games and apps but received the same error message; insufficient space available even though the preferred install location was selected to be the sd card.
Visitor
Message 82 of 195
Message 82 of 195

same here where are you sony Slightly frowning Face   Slightly frowning Face Crying FaceSkullThinking Face

Adviser
Message 83 of 195
Message 83 of 195

There is insufficient space on device

Hi There,

While downloading applcitaion from Play store my device shows error while downloading and maessage diplayed is "There is insufficent space in your device" Mine internal space is 1.20GB and have more than 2 GB free sapce in memory card (expandbale memory).

Please consider and advise.

One time poster
Message 84 of 195
Message 84 of 195

Device Memory Probem

Hi,

I am using SONE XPERIA C2305. Device memory is too low in this device. I am receiving warning message whenever I install new apps using play store.

Please give the solution for this major problem.

I think there it s a big lose to me if this problem is not solved.

Tell me any option is there to replace/exchange this device.

One time poster
Message 85 of 195
Message 85 of 195

the question now is this a hardware or software problem?

if this a hardwar problem sony can not solve it

if this a software problem i think that sony can find a solution with a new update

but until now still have no solution for this problem despite the fact that Sony is well aware of this problem

wishing if there will be a solution for this problen soon

Adept
Message 86 of 195
Message 86 of 195

How to do it,
If you could explain
Visitor
Message 87 of 195
Message 87 of 195

Re: Storage space running out problem

Good day Xperia team

I have inserted a 16Gnome card into my Xperia C and set the "preferred storage" location to "sd card" but every app or game I try to download installs on Device memory. I can move apps to sd card fine but what I need is the ability to install directly to the sd card because some games are too big for device memory.

Thank you.
Message 88 of 195
Message 88 of 195

Sony is failure in mobile segmebt wud recomend to move out..
One time poster
Message 89 of 195
Message 89 of 195

My storage space running out too even if I have 32 gb sd card...it's totally annoying cause I can't update or install any app because my device memory is low...I have tried everything from uninstalling to moving apps to sd card but problem won't go away.I'm stuck at point that I can't uninstall app to free device memory cause they are important apps and can't even install other necessary apps...I've switched over to Sony from Samsung but now it feels like Sony have broken all the trust...I'm regretting to use Sony now..
Inhabitant
Message 90 of 195
Message 90 of 195

You cam root your device and the remove many unwanted applications. "System App safe remover" can be downloaded from Google play, which will help removing unwanted apln from device and also can move almost all aplns to external memory.
Have done this and now I have more than 300 mb free space in device memory.