account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Internal memory problem with xperia c

Visitor
Message 71 of 195
Message 71 of 195

Re: Internal memory problem with xperia c

I really feb up with low storage notification I am only having 5 apps in my cel rest apps are pre installed apps. Disabling them is also creating problem. All pre installed apps are accruing more than 500mb out 0.98gb. The data in pre installed apps do accure a lot
Visitor
Message 72 of 195
Message 72 of 195

Can't pe shift all pre Installed app to SD card bcoz they consume alot of space.. Can updation may help it
One time poster
Message 73 of 195
Message 73 of 195

What about losing all users of xperia C device referred this proplem ? Sony team are u care about your customers?
One time poster
Message 74 of 195
Message 74 of 195

updates with google play

hi, my device is not updating apps like google chrome,gmail, whatsapp, facebook and all other important applications i use daily.

my internal storage's memory is almost 900 MB free but still im encountering error downloading apps, unless  they run through my device memory which i dont understand.

please do assist as ive been trying for a week now, otherwise for alternate reffer me to a nearest service centre around limpopo polokwane to be specific.

thanks

One time poster
Message 75 of 195
Message 75 of 195

Low internal memory

Hi,

I brought an xperia C. in the specifications, it is showing that the internal storage is 4 GB but in real scenario, the internal storage together with phone memory is only 2 GB. I am not able to install any new apps or even do any updates. its showing insufficient space even after changing the memory to SD card.
Please help me with this.

thanks,
nayana

Visitor
Message 76 of 195
Message 76 of 195

same here i think it's big problem from sony on this devise c 2305 

feeling sad to biught this phone Slightly frowning Face

Visitor
Message 77 of 195
Message 77 of 195

Купила XperiaC...Долго выбирала,планировала...Я даже подумать не могла что так разочаруюсь!!! Нет возможности обновлять и добавлять приложения! Чтобы загрузить новое нужно удалить старое! Пример:нужно приложение фоторедактор-удаляем приложение 2Гис-пользуемся фоторедактором,удаляем его-и загружаем 2Гис обратно. 1.это трафик 2.это нервы 3.это деньги(за трафик) Я уже молчу о купленных приложениях...Интересно что производитель не предупреждает покупателя о наличии данного дефекта(по другому не назову!)и не решает проблему! Огромной глупостью была покупка подходящей microCD на 32 гб-она здесь просто бесполезна!!!! Как потребитель чувствую себя обманутой!
One time poster
Message 78 of 195
Message 78 of 195

Internal memory problem with xperia c

My xperia c is showing 3 storage "Device Memory0.98GB", "SD Card 14.95GB", "Internal Storage 1.21GB". It seems my Internal storage is not being used, all of my Apps are directly installed on the Device Memory, even if I use the "Preferred install location" and set it to the SD Card, the Device Memory still fills up very fast and the Internal Storage is empty. I've done several factory reset and still have the same issues. This is a really big problem with the phone, users can only install few Apps on the phone. Please sony, can you do a major update on the phone to fix this. Thanks!

Emperor
Message 79 of 195
Message 79 of 195

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-C/problem-with-internal-device-memory/m-p/461267/highlight/true...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 80 of 195
Message 80 of 195

or here

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-C/Internal-Memory-Breakup-of-Sony-Xperia-C2305/m-p/827325/highl...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)