account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Internal memory problem with xperia c

One time poster
Message 61 of 195
Message 61 of 195

Memory Issue with Xperia C

I have a Xperia C and I have a 32GB memory card inserted in it. Now when I want to download any app or update it is storage is insuffecient. I have transferred all the possible apps to my memory card, but still the problems occurs. All the pictures and vidoes are on the MSD card. I can't even update my firmware.

One time poster
Message 62 of 195
Message 62 of 195

Can't move apps from intenal memory to sd card

I can't upgrade because the device is prompting "insufficient  storage space" meanwhile I have 32GB Memory Card. the internal storage is even empty. I can't even move application to memory Card(SD).

One time poster
Message 63 of 195
Message 63 of 195

Re: Internal memory problem with xperia c

even i hav facing the same problem.. so poor memory tht i couldn't able to download any of my important or useful apps on it.. not only tht it has another major issue is tht it cant read my memory card sometimes and its happns very frequently . Then I have to swtch off nd on the phone . so many times i have to continue this process.

rubbish phone. just a garbage. 
i buy sony because its a quality product. but the quality such poor and disappointing too.
sony plzz do something with this phone.  Worried Face

One time poster
Message 64 of 195
Message 64 of 195

Same problem here.

I tried swapping memory (method used for xperia m) but it doesnt work with xperia c.

If there is any way to solve it please advice. 

I think we need to let them solve this prob in the software updates

Rookie
Message 65 of 195
Message 65 of 195

Installing apps

I have a problem installing apps on my Xperia C. The free internal memory for apps is about 130 MB, and the total free memory on the SD Card is about 18 GB. The preferred installation location, as mentioned in the "Storage" tab is SD Card, and all the apps which are compatible to be moved to the SD Card are already moved. Inspite of this, I cannot install even a 4 MB app. Play Store says that there is an error while downloading, and insufficient memory is available on the device.

Please suggest a solution...

Thank you

One time poster
Message 66 of 195
Message 66 of 195

Re: Storage space running out problem

Hello Sony Team,

I am also facing problem since last two weeks, this is annoying and lots of apps are stopped working. In my external SD card I owe lots of space still showing this error, Kindly provide the solution and reply to us asap with appropriate resolution time and RCA of the same.

I was using samsung and had never faced such irritatable issue with samsung.

Fast response will be highly appriciated.

Regards

Nitish Patni

One time poster
Message 67 of 195
Message 67 of 195

storage space running out

ALWAYS STORAGE SPACE RUNNING OUT PROBLEM IN MY SONY XPERIA C-2305. DO NOT UPDATE MY APPS FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE (MESSEAGE: INSUFICIENT STORAGE ON YOUR DEVICE ) PLEASE HELP MI PURCHASE ON 07-06-2014
One time poster
Message 68 of 195
Message 68 of 195

i'm really hope sony can do something for this problem

One time poster
Message 69 of 195
Message 69 of 195

On my XPeria C2305 Device memory getting full for install new apps. I have inserted SD Card and change preffred install location to SD Card for new apps. And moved apps on SD Card. But when i want to install more apps its showing error 909, memory full. I want to isntall more apps on my device, but can,t for this error. Please help me want to install more apps on Xperiac2305.
Learner
Message 70 of 195
Message 70 of 195

Why is Sony so quiet, don't they read what we write here or it's a case of we got your money and don't care about you?