account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Internal memory problem with xperia c

One time poster
Message 91 of 195
Message 91 of 195

Re: Internal memory problem with xperia c

Guys try to uninstall updates on ur device. By this process i got more than 350mb freed on my device.

Adviser
Message 92 of 195
Message 92 of 195

Low Space for app installation

Sony Provideing upade for their apps nice thing.

but will increase space for app installation.

As we are not using insternal space to store anything so its like waste of mamory.

SONY can increase space of app installation because i have install 1 game, 3socal networking app, 2 shopping app, 3 other.

and app space remeaning 100mb.

As SONY fail to provide androide update for xperia C....so atleast provide update to increase app installation space.

Worst tesing team of SONY

One time poster
Message 93 of 195
Message 93 of 195

On my XPeria C2305 Device memory getting full for install new apps. I have inserted SD Card and change preffred install location to SD Card for new apps. And moved apps on SD Card. But when i want to install more apps its showing error 909, memory full. I want to isntall more apps on my device, but can,t for this error. Please help me want to install more apps on Xperiac2305.
Plz help me...
Message 94 of 195
Message 94 of 195

Sony xperia c given 0.98 device memory only its a big problem for me cant install more apps if it is combined then there will be no problem by giving some update for that
Apprentice
Message 95 of 195
Message 95 of 195

Hi All,

After many mail thread i dont think so ,a porper response from sony regarding space issue.

hence i tried a workaround to overcome this issue. it worked great :smileyhappy:

My sister had android phone where she installed (app sender) app.  I send her installed app via app sender and recived the same via bluetooth in sony xperia C and installed the app.

I had internal memory of lesser than 100mb . the app is getting installed in SD card. i hope this workaround would help .

i have learnt a lesson that i should not trust sony from this product.

Hariharan.M
Rookie
Message 96 of 195
Message 96 of 195

All are repeating same problem. But no one, even Sony is providing any solution. Is it a Sony platform?
Or Sony has simply gone deaf n dumb?
One time poster
Message 97 of 195
Message 97 of 195

Insufficient Storage to Update apps

I'm getting annoyed with my phone. I just bought it on June 9th with 8GB memory card. After updating my phone software i could not douwnload/ update any of my app. I moved all my pictures and apps even then my phone says "Error downloading (name of app). There is insufficient space on the device". But my memory card has still have 4GB free space & free internal memory is 1.2 GB. This is so frustrating. Please HELP ASAP.
One time poster
Message 98 of 195
Message 98 of 195

Can somebody help me with how to transfer all apps to my sd card? Done settings to sd but still doesn't work. Help sony!?
One time poster
Message 99 of 195
Message 99 of 195

Re: Storage space running out problem

Regarding this "storage space running out" issue, I feel the same with the negative feedbacks stated by Xperia C users. Before, i am so patient with this matter but months have passed still i HAVEN'T receive any SOLUTIONS. The result: I am now so much irritated and pissed off!

1ST PROBLEM: I CAN'T install NEW APPS since everytime i try, this "Insufficient storage space" appears. It's not the Google Play store that has a problem. I have enough Device Memory Space and SD Card but i kept on asking, why can't i install new apps when i have still enough space in these two?? 

SOLUTION: NONE. Sony mobile did not answer my concerns. I tried to become patient that's why i ignored that problem then moved on.

2ND PROBLEM: "Storage Space Running Out" and "Memory Full" pops out then after which, my phone hangs/freezes. I UNINSTALLED some apps, I STOPPED installing NEW APPS hoping that these two will disappear. You know what happened?? When i turned on my wifi so that i can use my phone for internet, these "Storage Space Running Out" and "Memory Full" suddenly appears then will eventually freezes/hangs my phone. The heck! Because of those, i kept turning on and off my phone so that it will never freeze. 

SOLUTION: I tweeted all my queries to sonyxperia account but NO SOLUTIONS were given!

I'm now turning into a bomb that was about to explode. I am so much irritated and pissed off! I IDOLIZED SONY EXPERIA so much but i was HURT because you NEVER listen to the CONCERNS and QUERIES of your BELOVED CUSTOMERS. I am relying on your tweets and replies since Sony Xperia Customer Center in the Philippines in only available in the capital city which is far from us. But, NEVER, NOT EVEN ONCE OR TWICE have you answered all my concerns. So disappointing. If you are TRUE to your CUSTOMERS, then you should GRACEFULLY ANSWER ALL OUR CONCERNS AND HELP US FIX THESE!!!!!

Apprentice
Message 100 of 195
Message 100 of 195

Re: Storage space running out problem

please find the below boot loader unloack.

Go to http://developer.sonymobile.com/unlockbootloader/ and select the device of Xperia C

Hariharan.M