account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Internal memory problem with xperia c

One time poster
Message 171 of 195
Message 171 of 195

Re: Internal memory problem with xperia c

Install Disk usage from play store from there you can see what is the real problem your space is used up by the log files which is created by os and there is only one way to delete those files and you will have to root your phone

One time poster
Message 172 of 195
Message 172 of 195

device memory left is only 92MB. its not able to take updates. what to do?

my1
One time poster
Message 173 of 195
Message 173 of 195

problem for internal storage

My device xperia c shows insufficient internal storage for updating an apps...I couldn't update my apps in memory device.. .SD card is also one of option bt it also shows same problem.
One time poster
Message 174 of 195
Message 174 of 195

Re: Storage space running out problem

As i have checked and as sony team said that it a problem with Google Play Store, I want to suggest a solution for that.

You can use "mobogenie app" for downloading other apps as required.

A little bit problem is that you can't get updated apps as comparison to play Store.

Thanks

Have a great day Slightly smiling Face 

bs2
One time poster
Message 175 of 195
Message 175 of 195

Dear sony team,
I m also one of the above harrashed customer of yurs. Recently got. Sony experia to be blessed to use. But to my shear dissappointmnt , facing storage prblm. Now will u b abl to provide sm solution to it. As coustmer feedback is wht makes u grow in life.Every time I dwnload smthng get the same issue of storage. Not able to use any app of sony as well as others. No use of putting an extra GB card.give a solution to ths prblm as we all facing the same prbpm aftrr spending 15000/-. How can u keep mum when yur forum is full of the same complaints.We are suffering money loss bt m sure wth one person out here u will bearing image loss. U knw word of mouth makes a tonn difference. Prove tht u are customer friendly company. Ateast give us a exchange offer so tht we may buy a new product of yurs. Recently I visited a store friends n sony dealer told me tht ths model is being recalled for the same issue... Waiting for a early response....
One time poster
Message 176 of 195
Message 176 of 195

Yes I also having same problem no good so
One time poster
Message 177 of 195
Message 177 of 195

I bought Expertise C2305 and SD card with 32 gigs to supplement your 1,2 gigs memory. I can't update nor can transfer atleast my apps to the external memory card. Please we are shattered with this sophisticated phone which fails in memory. Memory is always full and we can't access or utilize the phone! Help please; what should I do?
One time poster
Message 178 of 195
Message 178 of 195

I really tried to download your suggested link2sd but guess what, my problem remains. So I think I am moving back to my samsung. Sony.

Rookie
Message 179 of 195
Message 179 of 195

i have the same problem.
One time poster
Message 180 of 195
Message 180 of 195

Same problem here! Cannot upgrade Chrome or any other programs. Plenty of room on device memory and MC. Why Sony do not make correction?