account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Internal memory problem with xperia c

rrm
Inhabitant
Message 31 of 195
Message 31 of 195

Re: Storage space running out problem

SOny seems UNRESPONSIVE....a simple solution is to merge the internal & device....no idea why no response!!!!

Finnaly i will have to change to Samsung or sone other brand i suppose

Ranjith

One time poster
Message 32 of 195
Message 32 of 195

im facing same proplem

One time poster
Message 33 of 195
Message 33 of 195

Bought Xperia in Feb this year. Switched from iPhone. Got frustrated within two days but was hopeful that problem will be resolved as Sony seems to be a good customer friendly company. But all impression shattered. SAME STORAGE PROBLEM. FUNCTIONS DON'T WORK. CAN'T INSTALL ANY OF THE APPS.APPS BY DEFAULT CAN'T UPGRADE. ON TOP THE AD CARD IS USELESS AS NOTHING CAN'T BE STORED.
One time poster
Message 34 of 195
Message 34 of 195

I am experiencing this same storage issue on my xperia c2305 which is almost making me regret acquiring this device, just hope that the Sony team will find a solution to this problem asap
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 35 of 195
Message 35 of 195

Same here....
One time poster
Message 36 of 195
Message 36 of 195

same problem here...little frustrated without any proper solution from SONY.

the trust which sony has made  for long now been lost among the customers...otherwise SONY is not caring about the smartphone market it seems...

One time poster
Message 37 of 195
Message 37 of 195

Same problem! I can't update any apps because of this. Hope Sony will hear us. Im really disappointed
Visitor
Message 38 of 195
Message 38 of 195

I have the same problem also, really bad, no email come headick 

Rookie
Message 39 of 195
Message 39 of 195

Same problem.
Visitor
Message 40 of 195
Message 40 of 195

You have to root your xperia c and uninstall the Undesirable apps, then the magnificent App "ES File Explorer" after giving the grant, will guard your storage and auto move any apps to SD card.

Hope that is usefull