account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Internal memory problem with xperia c

One time poster
Message 181 of 195
Message 181 of 195

Xperia C DUal C2304. Internal memory issue

Good day, I just bought an Sony Xperia C Dual C2304 and it just shows me 1Gb of internal storage memory, i cannot install nothing even if i have an external 8Gb SD and i chosed the default install location of the apps in external. I just found that are many people with this problem. There is already a fix for this? who's the one to blame? Sony? Android? me, for chosing you?

One time poster
Message 182 of 195
Message 182 of 195

Insufficient storage

Dear Sony team,
I'm using an Xperia C mobile. I would like to bring to ur notice regarding the space constraint issue because of which I'm not able to download required basic apps. I don't think this mobile can be called as smart phone without these. I'm not able to suggest my friends abt this mobile. Whenever tried to download something an error msg saying 'insufficient storage' is popping up.
In fact, unable to download 'Link2SD' app as said in ur previous reply... As a customer, I'm slowly losing confidence on Sony. Hope Sony has a good customer support to sort the issue. Pls don't say it's 'Google's' issue as it is not the same in other Android devices. Expecting reply soon.
Thanks
Apprentice
Message 183 of 195
Message 183 of 195

not enough memory

Hello! There are 111 mb in device storage, and all apps are installed on sd card. However it's impossible to install new apps or update previously installed, there is a note- not enough memory on device storage.
One time poster
Message 184 of 195
Message 184 of 195

Re: Internal memory problem with xperia c

I have downloaded ES file Explorer now I don't know how to move apps to sd card.
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 185 of 195
Message 185 of 195

Re: Insufficient storage

Same issue with me sony 

Please suggest.... 

I have also created a new post about this

One time poster
Message 186 of 195
Message 186 of 195

storage space on Sony experia c

I am having problems in updating apps as my phone shows storage insufficient always. Pls sort this out asap. This is really very frustrating and causes mental torture.
Visitor
Message 187 of 195
Message 187 of 195

i did ,but first you have to reset preferred apps installation to sdcard.  Surprise Surprise it doesn't work

One time poster
Message 188 of 195
Message 188 of 195

Dear sony staff, I got internal memory problem. If I want to install any new app it shows insufficient memory but I have inserted 8 memory card. Again I have to remove some
Apps, cleared 100 mb space then I can intall new apps. Kindly help me
One time poster
Message 189 of 195
Message 189 of 195

All you have to do is to delete temporary files on memory. It is like cleaning the RAM of computer. For this purpose, connect the phone to computer. Go to 'SD Card' folder. Open the 'temp' folder. Delete all the files in the folder.
One time poster
Message 190 of 195
Message 190 of 195

I am having problems after backing up my data.

At first I had a lot of apps and games such as modern combat 5 and unkilled. But then I decided to backup my data and delete a few games but while it was backing up I got the message STORAGE SPACE RUNNING OUT. Then I deleted half of my apps, cleared cache and misc files but it shows only 200mb available but before backing up it was somewhere around 0.90gb to 800mb. But now only 200mb left with so less apps. Please help me.

Sony Xperia c3 dual
Android - 5.1.1 (lollipop)

I am rooted.