account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Error downloading(Play Store)

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Error downloading(Play Store)

Solve ans is not satisfying,still same problem
One time poster
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

I am also Still facing this problem while updating and new app downloading. my friend mobile working properly.

Showing Errors 927 and 495..

i did playstore app clear data, uninstalled updates of playstore, date and time setting correctly , logout and re login througt email, shut down mobile, if Downloaded youtube new version of apk it is not accepting for update.

Visitor
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Chutiyapa every time I have to clear updates and install software and again update those uninstalled update
plz resolve this issue and give provision to use internal sd card for application
One time poster
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

I have been using Experia C since last two years. I have a 16 gb memomry card and 14gb is unused. But whenever i try to download i get an error as Insufficient Space. I have uninstall all my apps to download new app but still getting the same error

Please help

Crl
Learner
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Google play cannot open
Visitor
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Same problem. Any help out there?