account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Encryption unsuccessful in xperia c

Apprentice
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

Encryption unsuccessful in xperia c

Hi,

i have some problem with my xperia c when i rebootrd my mobile. It shows encryption unsuccessful with some paragraph and also a pop up message shows that unfortunately UI system stopped. how to resolve this problem. please guide me to fix this.here i attached the photo of the error display.. thanks in advance,..

IMG_20160329_111553.jpg

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
Message 2 of 13

Re: Encryption unsuccessful in xperia c

@vignesh218

You may perform a software repair using PC Companion to restore your phone to its original conditions, but all data saved on internal memory, plus apps and settings, will be lost. Follow the link above for a detailed guide on how to do it.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Apprentice
Message 3 of 13
Message 3 of 13

Thank you for considered my post sir @genius. I want to tell you one thing sir. Yesterday i went to sony service center, they told me to change board so could you tell me this problem can be fixed by software repair. If i do software repair do i need high speed internet sir?
Message 4 of 13
Message 4 of 13

@vignesh218

You can try it, you need any internet. But on slower internet connection the repair process will take more time.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Apprentice
Message 5 of 13
Message 5 of 13

Ok sir..Have you seen my screen shot attached above and did you experienced any problem with this kind?
Message 6 of 13
Message 6 of 13

@vignesh218

No, I didn't see such a problem before. But the message states that a factory reset can fix it.

Apprentice
Message 7 of 13
Message 7 of 13

Ok sir Thank you for your valuable guide..
Message 8 of 13
Message 8 of 13

@vignesh218

Keep us updated.

Apprentice
Message 9 of 13
Message 9 of 13

software update engine failure (error 0x00000067)

hi, 

while doing software repair in my sony xperia c, during updating stage an error occurs. I have attached the error message below. please look at the attachment and help me to fix this error. thanks in advance. 

Untitled (2).png

One time poster
Message 10 of 13
Message 10 of 13

Re: software update engine failure (error 0x00000067)

hi, I have the same problem

1.jpg

2.jpg