account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Wifi and Mobile Data disconnecting

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Wifi and Mobile Data disconnecting

Wifi and mobile data keep disconnecting, and have no signal. I then go on settings but that crashes. Factory reset phone 5 times, didn't change anything also software repaired and that didn't change anything. Will sometimes connect again but when I use something that requires Internet that's when it tends to happen. Had phone for 2 and a half weeks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Wifi and Mobile Data disconnecting

@Lauren21 

to narrow down the issue, remove the SIM card > see if you experience any WiFi issues

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

@Lauren21 

to narrow down the issue, remove the SIM card > see if you experience any WiFi issues

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

I have tried that but now it's just the WiFi that does it, it tends to do it more when I use the Internet and apps that need a Internet connection 

Emperor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

@Lauren21 

have you tested different WiFi networks?

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Yes and the same still happens. It works sometimes but rarely 

Emperor
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

@Lauren21 

Could you boot in safe mode and test multiple WiFi?

Rookie
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I have tested that and it still doesn't work Slightly frowning Face