account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

My new Xperia 10 have a very ugly bug with bluetooth conneciotns

Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

My new Xperia 10 have a very ugly bug with bluetooth conneciotns

Hi,

I just received my Xperia 10 and after having fun with it, I wanted to listen music from the phone to my HiFi amplifier Yamaha.

Easy to connect, but ... every 30 sec, I have micro cuts like a bluetooth reconnect action. It's nothing like unusable!

Please, juste explain me for a solution ... a patch, or a action to do ... I bought this phone for listening music ..

Sebastien

6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: My new Xperia 10 have a very ugly bug with bluetooth conneciotns

@snoullez 

I'm sorry to hear that, just wondering if you could test your phone with a different bluetooth devise, maybe headphones or speaker, just to narrow down the problem; it'll be wise to test it in >>> safe mode 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Thanks! I'll test it tomorrow.

If I can give you logs or trace with the safe mode, it's not a problem.

Regards,

Sebastien

Learner
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Hi,

I just tested with a plantronics bluetooth headphones and it's ok.

This evening, I'll test the safe mode with my Yamahah amplifier (RXV481). The user manual mention the A2DP bluetooth compatibility.

I used to listen music using bluetooth with this amp and a iPhone 6S without problems.

I hope you can fix this bug ...

Sebastien

Learner
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Hi, I just test in safe mode. The sound continu to cut every 20 sec.

My amp works very well with all phones previous tested. 

Please help .. 

Sébastien 

Learner
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

I also am having bluetooth connection issues. When the phone is synced to my Ford, which is the only thing I use bluetooth for, it reconnects every 20 minutes or so. In a 45 minute drive to work this morning it disconnected and reconnected twice. This is something only isolated to the new Sony Xperia 10 as my Samsung J7 never had this issue. 

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I also have thuis problem with my 3 week old Sony xperia 10. Never had problem before with other phones, even very old ones. My xperia 10 disconnects and stutters with Bluetooth, even with different speakers/cars... I hope they fix thuis soon