account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Don't want update application from Play Market

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Don't want update application from Play Market

My Xperia 10, don't want to update application from Play Market. The smartphone write me messege in Play Market that: "Waiting to download" and nothing happening... 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Don't want update application from Play Market

Hi @Zmicierok, sorry to hear about this.

Try and clear data for Google Play store application in your device and see if you are able to download/update applications once again.

You can clear the data if you to go Settings > Apps & notifications > See all xx apps > Google Play store > Storage > Clear data > OK.

Let me know if that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Pioneer
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Don't want update application from Play Market

Agreed @Jonas 

Shortcut:

Tap and hold the playstore icon.

Window with options appears.

Tap the 'i' and your in the Playstore app settings menu where you can goto Storage and clear.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't